Welcome to Brixton Art Prize 2022!
An art prize celebrating the very best in the visual arts.
Submissions for 2022 are now CLOSED.
Thank you so much for all of your incredible entries. Our panel is now judging your work, ready for our Awards Ceremony and Exhibition.
Now is time to prepare for your visit to our exhibition in Brixton!
Brixton Art Prize Shortlist Show 2022
- Come and visit our Exhibition from Friday 1st July – Sunday 3rd July!
- Held in the visually stunning Downstairs at The Department Store in Brixton.
- The exhibition will showcase work from our Shortlisted Artists, a group of up to 40 creatives whose work our judges will select.
- An opportunity to come and see some of the best talent and artwork curated in a diverse, unique, once in a lifetime display.
- Exhibition opening hours are 10am-6pm Friday – Sunday.
Brixton Art Prize is unlike other art competitions, as we care about the journey of art and the creative process, not just the possibility of winning. We aim to create a conversation about art and share information about creativity in Brixton and around the world over the course of the competition.
The competition is open internationally for applicants anywhere, using the cultural hub of Brixton as a base to showcase and celebrate your art from around the world.